الثلاثاء، 19 يوليو 2011

A Day Off.

Yesterday I had a day OFF.
No Work.
No Studying.
No Flat-Mates.
No Commitments.
Nothing.

Just Me, I and myself.

I woke up around 11 am, prepared a breakfast and a cup of coffee.
Then, I wore my Green Swim-Suite, took the Bike and Started my way to Serenity.

It was the first time since I moved to Tel-Aviv (4 Years ago), That I do Such a thing.
I knew where I'm heading, But I didn't know the roads that much, but I didn't care. all the ways lead to Rome. or Ramat Aviv in my case :)

I've Arrived.

Not a lot of people in the Beach.. it's Sunday noon, most of them are working in these hours.
PERFECT!

I put my towel down on the sand, Some carrot oil on my exposed body and good music was played through my headphones.

4 hours under the sun, letting the sand burn my skin. Alone.

I felt Good.
Very Good.
Excellent.

In times like these, there're nothing better than being alone, think alone and be yourself.

Tranquility,
Serenity wHadat Bal. w Hanan.






Tal Baruch Beach, 17/07/2011

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق